Chris Botti Impressions PAIR this sexy sophisticated music WITH Caymus Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2009 - Rated 92 points by WE and 91 points by WS The Wine Enthusiast states that the Caymus is "A flashy, opulent, [sexy Cabernet]...soft and luxurious in blackberry, blueberry and cassis flavor...with an elegant balance." Both the music and wine are fully rich, yet supple. And the music is absolutely exquisite!
- Romantic Pairings for summer
- 100 Points!
- Best 90+ rated wines under $20 with our suggested CDs of 2009-2010
- George Winston and 2003 Novy
- Eric Clapton and 2003 Rosenblum Zin
- Steely Dan and 1997 Bertani Amarone
- Corrine Bailey Rae and 2005 De Vries Pinotage
- Andrea Bocelli and Laurent Perrier Champagne
- Janita and Inniskillin Gold Oak Aged Vidal Icewine
- Enya and Taylor Fladgate Port
- Branford Marsalis and Brancott Reserve Sauvignon Blanc
- Jackson Browne and 2002 Northstar Merlot
Page 2 of 8